Thursday, August 6, 2015

Who to Call

Have you ever found yourself in a position where you need support for a particular Gates product but aren't sure how to get a hold of the correct department?  Below is a list of the various groups within Gates that can best address your product questions or concerns.

  • For help regarding industrial belts and sprockets including drive design assistance please contact the Industrial Power Transmission Product Application Engineering group at:

  • For help regarding automotive and transportation applications including lawn & garden, recreation vehicles, and industrial fleet vehicles please contact our Automotive Product Application group at:
  • For help regarding fluid power products including hydraulic and fluid transfer hose, connectors and couplings, and crimpers please contact the Fluid Power Product Application Engineering group at:
  • For help regarding specialty metal components including custom sheaves and sprockets, specialty materials, and non-stock bushings please contact the Made-to-Order Metals group at:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog