Gates Belts & Applications - Tips and guidelines written by Gates Industrial Engineers

Classical V-belt Sheave Diameters

Friday, June 12, 2015

posted by Michelle at 10:41 AM

Three different sheave diameters are used for classical-section V-belts, depending on what information is needed. The table below summarizes the most common uses:


The table below can be used to determine pitch and datum diameters based on the sheave outside diameter.  To calculate pitch or datum diameter, subtract the indicated value in the table from the sheave outside diameter.


Note:  all values are in inches.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed

Current Contributors