Gates Belts & Applications - Tips and guidelines written by Gates Industrial Engineers

Gates Belts and Belt Conductivity Standards

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

posted by Dan at 10:15 AM

We often receive questions as to whether our belts are conductive or not, or how they comply with industry standards.  The following table includes a listing of Gates belts and their certification status for belt conductivity:


1 Not tested ARPM IP-3-3
2  Static conductive made-to-order belts are available
3  Not tested to ISO 1813
4  Includes only full banded 9899 prefix construction
Feel free to contact Gates Product Application Engineering at ptpasupport@gates.com or 303-744-5800 with questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed

Current Contributors