Gates Belts & Applications - Tips and guidelines written by Gates Industrial Engineers

When Belts Fly: The Gates Nicolai MTB Team Elevates Carbon Drive to New Heights

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

posted by Ryan at 2:17 PM

You've probably heard it before, Gates belts are not allowed on anything that leaves the ground.  No plane or UAV applications.  Well, this application is just a little different, and while it is being demonstrated as leaving the ground, it doesn't quite qualify as a plane:  When Belts Fly: the Gates Nicolai MTB Team Elevates Carbon Drive to New Heights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed

Contributors