When standard metal drive components won’t work, call the Gates Made-To-Order Metals Team. Our dedicated made-to-order metals staff specializes in providing prototype and production pulleys, sheaves, and sprockets to meet your design expectations and requirements. No order is too large or too small.
- Drive components are available in a variety of bores, styles, materials and finishes including:
- Pulleys, Sheaves and Sprockets — All Gates Synchronous Profiles and Pitches, Micro-V® and V-Belt‚ Plain or Profiled Idlers
- Bores — Plain, Straight, Tapered, Splined or any Special Bore. Manufactured to accept Taper-Lock,® Ringfeder,® QD, Torque Tamer, Trantorque® or other Special Bushings
- Styles — Bar Stock, Idlers, Ringfeder Connections, Torque Tamers, Custom Configurations, Special Hubs and more
- Materials — Aluminum, Steel, Ductile, Cast Iron, Phenolic, Stainless Steel or Plastics
- Finishes — Hard Coat, Food Grade, Zinc, Black Anodize, Nickel Plating, Custom Plating or any Special Coatings
- Processes — Hob Cutting, Shaper Cutting, Die Casting and Molding
- Services include sub-assembly, press bearings, sprocket/bushing balancing and index marking.
- CAD drawings accepted.
- Quoting usually within 48 hours.
If you are unsure as to what considerations need to be made for your non-standard metal component then the Gates Metals Technical Guide is a great resource to help you further understand the available options and their relevance to your specific needs. Of course our made-to-order metals team can always be contacted at 800-709-6001 or MakeMyMetal@Gates.com to answer any questions and develop a quote for your metal drive components needs.