How it works:
First, the belt mass constant, belt width, and measured span length are entered into the meter. Next, hold the meter sensor to the belt span, then lightly stum the belt to make it vibrate. Press the "measure" button to obtain the reading in either herts (Hz), kilograms (kg), pounds (lbs) or Newtons (N).
Features for the meter include:
- Output readings measurable in hertz (Hz), kilograms (kg), pounds (lbs) or Newtons (N).
- Frequency range from 10 - 5000 hertz.
- Variable frequency range filters
- Auto gain conrol automatically adjust meter sensivity.
- 20 memory registers for belt constants.
- LCD screen with back light.
Aside from the standard sensor, an optional flexible sensor for hard to reach areas and a magnetic inductive sensor for loud environments are also available.