Gates Belts & Applications - Tips and guidelines written by Gates Industrial Engineers

Taper-Lock Type Sprocket Installation and Removal

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

posted by Ryan at 12:12 PM

Taper-Lock Bushings attach a sprocket to a shaft.  They are for the most part industry standard, but when people see them for the first time, many times they are confused about how to install them.  Luckily, our Drive Design Manuals (such as our Poly Chain GT Carbon Drive Design Manual) have a step by step process listed for easy installation and removal of these bushings.  You can find the specific page below, or download the entire manual here: http://www.gates.com/catalogs/index.cfm?requesting=ptcatalog&location_id=2999 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

RSS

Add to My Google Add to My Yahoo! Add to My MSN Add to My NewsGator Add to My AOL Get the raw XML feed

Current Contributors