Many of the new computer images have the default language/culture set to English-UK. This makes the computer look OK to English-US users, but does not make Design Flex Pro (DF-Pro) work correctly for US users.
- Notes required by US legal do not show up correctly for people using English UK.
- Some fields used for NA but not used in Europe do not show when English UK is selected.
Once DF-Pro is installed, changing the computer culture will not change the selected language.
Design IQ is not affected as it does not have a separate language for English-UK.
To correct this for DF-Pro:
- Open DF-Pro – make sure it is the only copy open
- Go to Tools Languages and make sure the language selected is correct for your area. If in the US, this should be English, not English-UK.
- Close DF-Pro to make the selection stick.